Friday, February 25, 2011

HERE'S TO YOU FRIDAY


Well, I found a way to get this blog out. My mom's computer is still working in the compose mode. I didn't even try to move to the edit mode. So, I was able to copy my links. I had a good idea, but I forgot it. Does that ever happen to you? I am hoping that I remember it again and post it for someone on next week's post. Yeah, I figure that it will be okay. "Whoever" will cut me some slack because I am just living in outer space and all. Anyway, Thursday is normally the day that I celebrate all of the amazingness that you contributed to blogland this week. However, due to technical difficulties, it is arriving a day late. I hope that it is just as exciting on Friday. So, drum roll please. I present to you HERE'S TO YOU FRIDAY. With love.

Here is what is going down: this is a weekly event. The best (or worst) part is that I am not going to explain why I chose "whatever" footage for each of you. If, you watch your footage and are scratching your head at the end, well that means I didn't do a very good job. However, all is not lost. You can email me at rarichards68@gmail.com and ask me what I was thinking when I chose that particular piece of footage off of youtube and connected it to you. And then I will tell you. Then I will start sending up prayers that I haven't offended the crap out of whoever is on the receiving end of that email....lol. Because, honestly, I will tell you right now... I admire all of you enormously so I really hope that doesn't happen.

Also, this is not an exclusive venture by any means. I hope that you will take the time to watch ALL of the footage because I don't pick bad footage:-) I also hope that you might check out the blog of the person I dedicated the footage to because they are pretty darn awesome. If you haven't figured this out yet... I pick the footage based on something that you've written or something that I've gleaned from your personality. Think on that for a while... If you are having trouble watching the entire video (meaning it is being cut off on one side), click on it a couple of times and it will take you straight over to youtube. If you click on the four squares at the bottom corner of the video, it will enlarge it to fill your screen. The escape key will bring it back to normal size. The back arrow will bring you back to my page.

Now, let's get this PARTY STARTED!!!!

This one is for everyone:




This one is for Shoes at Red Shoe's Chronicles:




This one is for Martha at A Real (Upstate) New York Housewife:

Click here to watch.


This one is for Carol the Gardener:




This one is for Nicole at Destination Unknown:




This one is for That One Girl at What Was I Saying Again?:




image found at www.weheartit.com

5 comments:

  1. Robin: I confess. I watched the Jeanne Robertson video twice before I understood what the guy did wrong. I think there is a lesson to be learned here. One time, I ordered Chinese food to be delivered to our house because we had two couples over for a visit. It took two men to bring the food in and we had to pool our cash together to pay for it. I am getting better though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Robin. I feel sometimes like the sun has stopped shining. Hugs to you....

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rob.... It's gonna take a while for me to get to a place where I can feel "normal" again. Still way too much crap coming from this. Even from people who I always believed had my back. Guess other people's twisted truths sometimes speak louder than the real truth. Ah well, hopefully it'll pass in time.

    I'm sad to say that I never watched Veronica Mars before, but seeing so many of the clips that you post here, makes me want to get all of the seasons and give it a shot.

    Hope you're hanging in there as best as you can right now. Been thinking of you a lot. Take care my friend. M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, Robin... I just got home a short time ago from visiting my daughter down in NOLA...

    I guess this trip I took could result in a funny post and then in a very serious post... I guess I will have to decide which comes first.

    I am amazed at how you put these all together.

    You really think through these...

    You are a dear...

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete

You can now add YouTube videos in your comments by copy/pasting the link. AND/OR you can insert an image by surrounding the code with this: [im]code[/im]. In the case of images, make sure that your code is short and simple ending with something like .jpg. If you want to use a pic from someplace like Google Images, click on the image, then click on View Image. That is the code you want!

Dazzle Me!